Welcome to WWW.TRIDENTUKSECURITY.CO.UK!
These terms and conditions define the rules and regulations for the use of TRIDENT SECURITY SOLUTIONS LTD ‘s Website, found at the URL HTTPS://TRIDENTUKSECURITY.CO.UK
By accessing and continuing to use this website you show that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use WWW.TRIDENTUKSECURITY.CO.UK further if you do not agree to all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- License & Website Material
Unless stated otherwise, TRIDENT SECURITY SOLUTIONS LTD and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on WWW.TRIDENTUKSECURITY.CO.UK. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from WWW.TRIDENTUKSECURITY.CO.UK for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from WWW.TRIDENTUKSECURITY.CO.UK
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from WWW.TRIDENTUKSECURITY.CO.UK
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from WWW.TRIDENTUKSECURITY.CO.UK
- Redistribute content from WWW.TRIDENTUKSECURITY.CO.UK
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. TRIDENT SECURITY SOLUTIONS LTD does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of TRIDENT SECURITY SOLUTIONS LTD, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, TRIDENT SECURITY SOLUTIONS LTD shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
TRIDENT SECURITY SOLUTIONS LTD reserves the right to monitor all Comments or posts within our website and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all required licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant TRIDENT SECURITY SOLUTIONS LTD a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter or change in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
- Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organisations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products, services or actions; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and may approve other link requests from the following types of organisations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we conclude that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organisation does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of TRIDENT SECURITY SOLUTIONS LTD; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organisations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organisations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to TRIDENT SECURITY SOLUTIONS LTD to apply for approval. Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Any further information or clarifications would also be appreciated. Expect to wait 2-3 business weeks for a response.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (URL) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of TRIDENT SECURITY SOLUTIONS LTD ‘s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking in the absence of a trademark license agreement.
- Content Liability
We shall not be hold responsible or liable for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that rise on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringe, otherwise violate, or advocate the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
- Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to any page(s) on our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
- Request Removal of Links from our Website
If you find any link on our Website that is for any reason offensive, you are free to contact and inform us of this. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
- Website, Website Usage & Liability Disclaimer
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on this website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- Further Information
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, should you still be looking for more information then you can contact us through our preferred contact method: